Honda CBR250RR SP 2022
Honda motorcycle Reinforcing its leadership in the sports car market once again, launching the New Honda CBR250RR SP, a sports car in the Racing Replica family that comes with a new tricolor pattern that is unique to Honda Racing, conveying inspiration from world-class racing cars to the streets. Packed with high technology for a true sports racing driving experience.
New CBR250RR SP comes with the concept The Rush to The Race inherits the DNA from the CBR Fireblade, Honda’s flagship superbike. Sleek with Tri-Color styling that contrasts perfectly with the red body. Outstanding with RR graphics that reflect the real racing sport.
New Honda CBR250RR SP delivers full strength with technology from the racetrack. Stronger with power from a 2-cylinder engine, DOHC, 4-valve, rated 250 cc, water-cooled PGM-FI injector. The 6-speed sports transmission system is packed with technology that meets the needs of driving in a full-fledged racing sport, consisting of
- Throttle by Wire electric accelerator system comes with 3 driving modes to choose from: Sport +, Sport and Comfort, providing excitement in every driving style.
- Assist Slipper Clutch system reduces tail flicking and prevents wheel locking while changing gears up to low gears
-Enhanced control performance with Quick Shifter for quick gear changes without clutching.
- Sport design mileage LCD Digital Meter showing complete information Ready to support the lifestyle of a racer with Lap Timer, a lap timer mode on the racetrack.
- Inverted front shock absorber Increased length by 5 millimeters to better support intense braking pressure.
-Pro-Link rear shock absorbers can be adjusted in 5 levels, providing a smooth ride with excellent grip in all road and race conditions.
- The structure of the car is a Truss Frame or a braided frame, designed with CAE-Computer Aided Engineering technology, combined with a lightweight aluminum swingarm for strength and durability.
- ABS disc brake system, separate working independently, both front and back assuring control in all speed ranges
Technical information Honda CBR250RR
Powered by a powerful RC213V racing car with a 250cc DOHC, 4-valve, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. Designed to arrange the internal system to make the device compact, lightweight, and work with the highest efficiency. Aluminum cylinder block, lightweight, good heat dissipation Molybdenum coated piston reduce friction Position the water pump directly connected to the camshaft replica from the RC213V racing car for better heat dissipation. The oil pump is next to the engine with 2 oil filters like a big bike. Provides maximum lubrication efficiency
|type||2-cylinder DOHC, 4-stroke, 4 valves per cylinder, water-cooled|
|cylinder volume||249.7 cc|
|maximum strength||38 horsepower at 12,500 rpm|
|maximum torque||23 Nm at 11,000 rpm|
|fuel consumption||40.1 km/L (at an average speed of 60 km/h according to Japanese tests)|
Truss Frame knitted frame structure designed with CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) technology to balance the weight well. Aluminum swingarm using GDC (Gravity Die Casting) forming technique, strong, lightweight
|frame||Braided frame with aluminum swingarm|
|front shock||Upside-down shock absorbers from Showa|
|rear shock||Single spring shock absorber|
|front brake||Single disc brake, size 310 mm., with 2 pot brake calipers|
|rear brake||Single disc brake, size 240 mm., with 1 pot brake caliper|
|front tire||110/70 R17|
|rear tire||140/70 R17|
Honda CBR250RR dimensions
|Size Length x Width x Height (mm.)||2,060 x 724 x 1,098|
|Cushion height||790 mm.|
|height from floor to machine||145 mm.|
|body weight available||167 kg.|
Honda CBR250RR SP 2022 price
Honda is ready to sell the New CBR250RR SP Red Tri-Color with a recommended price of 7435.06 USD from today onwards at all Honda Big Wing centers and Honda Wing Centers across the country.